for Allergies & Irritants
Everyone loves Spring and the warmer months it brings, but along with the sun, nature also brings a few aggravations that nobody looks forward to, including pollen, bug bites and poison ivy. Sunburn may be on the way, too.
Find the Right Medication for You
Allergies & Irritants
At Medicine World, we have both traditional and natural remedies for knocking down the symptoms of hay fever, insect bites, poisonous plant exposure, sunburn and all the other Spring and Summer ailments. Come on in and let us take care of you.
- Liquescence – specially formulated right here at Medicine World, Liquescence helps relieve stuffiness, sneezing and itchy, watery eyes.
- Northeast Regional Allersode - specifically formulated to lesson sensitivity to allergies common in New England.
- Aller-Leaf - for natural relief of allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose and watery eyes.
- Atronex - a natural formulation antihistamine
- Poison Ivy & Oak Mix - helps lessen sensitivity to poison ivy and poison oak before you are exposed.
- Poison Ivy Dermatosis - provides homeopathic aid for relief of poison ivy exposure.
- Calamine Lotion is the old standby for skin irritation caused by poison ivy exposure.
- We also have brand-name Over-the-Counter allergy medications, including Claritin, Allegra for adults and children, and Zyrtec; and prescription-strength medications for more aggressive allergies..
Bug bites, sunburn, scrapes, scratches and skin irritation from plants… they’re all part of being out in warmer weather. But if they cut into your outdoor fun, we have solutions.
- Insect repellents to ward of mosquitoes and ticks.
- Sunscreen with plenty of SPF and sunburn spray and baby oil in case you goof up.
- Antiseptic first-aid creams and sprays.
- Anti-itch ointments, creams and sprays.
Our pets don’t speak to tell us exactly what’s wrong, but with a proper diagnosis you can give your little friend a way to heal.
- Halo Dream Coat to cure dry, flaking skin and a dull coat.
- Pet Probiotics for issues with diarrhea.
- Drug Compounding is also available for pet medications, the most common request being to add a flavor to disguise medicinal tastes, so your pet will more-readily take meds.
Aches and pains can wreak havoc. We carry medications for instant relief and we can also help you avoid chronic pains going forward.
- Choosing pain medication is unique for everyone, please consult with your physician if you have persistent pain needs.
- Aspirin, ibuprofen and acetaminophen are available for fevers and inflammation.
Acne, wrinkles and skin conditions are often noticeable and can make us self-conscious. Thankfully, we have some solutions.
- For itchy, dry skin, try Colloidal Oatmeal Lotion and Castor Oil Soap.
- Carmina can teach you how to make a great scrub for exfoliation.
When that uncomfortable feeling comes on, what will you have on-hand to combat the symptoms and get your body feeling right?
- Combination Aloe Liquid, Enzymes, and Probiotics
Allergy & Sinus
Whether you have seasonal allergies caused by pollen or you’re allergic to your friend’s dog, we have your answer.
- Decongestants for sinus and head congestion.
- Antihistamines for reducing stuffiness, runny nose and itching.
We carry a wide variety of medications for all sorts of ailments, illnesses and issues. Please visit the store or give us a call if you’d like to know more about the medications we can supply you.